If you are looking for a high quality, versatile machine that will throw almost any ball type with an 80 mph capacity and the ability to adjust for baseball or softball heights; as well as pivot 360 degrees for fielding and pop fly practice. The First Pitch XL Is your machine. The FirstPitch XL is excellent for High School and College programs. Perfect for leagues and club ball programs.
- Throws Baseballs plus 11 and 12 inch Softballs. All parts included. Nothing more to buy.
- Will throw any type of ball. Stitched, Dimple, even foam balls for indoor practice.
- Fully enclosed Motor for ultimate durability.
- Ultra Precision Balanced Wheel. No Automotive type balancer comes close
- Pivoting Legs for Baseball or Softball height settings
- Tips down for ground Balls and all the way up for pop ups
- Quad surface clamping allows you to lock in the height or set the tension for rapid
movement in fielding practice.
- Ratcheting clamp handles allow for comfortable positioning.
Features of the first Pitch XL
1. 1/3 HP U.S. made motor with oversized shaft and bearing. For
longer life and greater stability.
2. All metal construction with aluminum frame and steel base.
3. Heavy gage aluminum legs with simple one-handed installation and removal.
4. Contoured skid plate for greater accuracy and longer ball life.
5. Simple “no tools required” switch from baseball to softball and
back in seconds.
6. 3/16” steal motor casing.
7. Rubber “Feet” for greater stability on any surface.
8. Full size Pitching machine tire provides long life and minimal wear on balls.
9. Fully enclosed control panel with 0 through 8 speed dial representing 0 through
80 mph speed.
10. Precision dampening lock allows for easy angle adjustments and locks machine
setting during use.
11. Spring-loaded pivot point allows for smooth adjustments.
12. Legs pivot within machine to sit lower for softball and higher for baseball
with one set of legs.
13. Full 360-degree swivel for fielding practice.
14. Ground balls to pop flies and everything in between.